
Brooke, myself, and our Beehive girls made these car seat canopies last night at mutual.

I think they turned out really cute.

The polka dot one is for Teisha and Logan's new baby girl, McKenna. And the Animal one is for Rachel and Porter's soon to be baby boy. They are in our ward and are first time parents, (and will soon be first time parents!)

I hope they enjoy them, and wish them the best of luck in their new adventures in parenthood!
4 comments:
so cute! hey you should bring mine in with you bc i may need it sooner than we think;) !!!
How much would it cost to make one of those. Like if I wanted a bunch done for the ladies in my ward what would you charge?
They did turn out stinkin' cute! Love the fabrics too!
Those are way cute and Im sure they will LOVE them! :) I LOVE the barn animals. Way cute!! Good job ladies!! :)
Post a Comment