Kyler turned 9 years old on Saturday. We took him and his brothers to the Monster Trucks that night for a great show! It was a blast. We were so glad that we were prepared with our ear plugs! :) Then yesterday we had a birthday party at the house. Thanks to all who came out for the big celebration!
I helped my friend Annette decorate this Rockin' Roller Coaster cake for Kyler's Birthday Party. Rockin' Roller Coaster is a ride in Disney World. It was Kyler's FAVE!! Did I say that it was his fave? Well it was!!! So I thought he would really like a cake designed after it! You can see more of Annette's amazing cakes on her cake blog HERE.
It was a surprise for him. This was the first time he saw it. He was so surprised, he LOVED it!!
Blowing out the candles. I think he might have wished for another trip to Disney World! :)
And of course presents!!!
I can hardly believe he's 9! Time goes by so fast! It was so nice to have our family and friends over for the big party! There's nothing like a great party!! Happy Birthday to my 9 Year Old "Rockin' Roller Coaster" Birthday Boy, Kyler! We love you!
Keep Getting Back Up...
13 years ago




5 comments:
The present time is my fav! I love how close all the other kids just need to be. You're lucky you could get any pictures!
What a great Party! I can't believe he is 9! I remember getting the call that you were gonna push him out;) seems like just a few years not 9. But then again I am going to have 4 kids myself!! AAAAHHHHH! scary! Great cake, great party, great boy!
What losers we are. We missed out!
The cake looks fabulous! I can't belive that it has been 9 yrs either. It soesn't feel like it was that long ago that we were both pregnant!
That cake did trun out AWESOME!!! I'm so glad Kyler enjoyed it! (I know you were excited to give to him!) :) What a happy day and a lucky kid :)
Post a Comment