
Usually when Maynerd gets in the garage, this old pillow is his napping place.
.JPG)
I walked out the door to get my camera out of the truck in the garage today and heard a meow right by my head. I looked over and there he was laying on the old crib mattress in the rafters. I guess he's decided to get more creative with his napping spots!

This is the car seat canopy that I made for Brandi's new baby boy, Hayden.

I'm glad I decided to make it early since he arrived yesterday, 3 1/2 weeks early!

Welcome to the world
little Hayden!!
3 comments:
I love the cats name, it is awesome!!! Cute car seat cover. I really do need to learn how to make those. Maybe during my break between classes.
That is funny, Maynard must just want to be able to look down on everyone.Ü
Super cute carseat canopy! I LOVE IT! Congrats to Brandy and fam!!
Animals are so funny! I LOVE the carseat cover! Way cute!!! :)
Post a Comment