craziness, frustration, madness, and insane amounts of fun!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
3:30 IN THE AM...
Yesterday morning at 3:30 a.m I was awakened by the sound of very nearby chewing. When I looked over, Ryker was standing at the side of my bed, staring at me... and chewing on something. I asked him what he was eating... "Nemanems!"
I am sorry that you got woken up at 3:30 in the morning, because lets face it, that would make anyone a little cranky to have their sleep disturbed :) Having said that, that is HILARIOUS!!!! (especially because it happened to you and not me) he he :) :) :)
Met on a blind date... went on a second date a year and a half after that... got engaged two and a half months after that... got married two and a half months after that... living happily ever after!
Trypten
happy... huggable... chubba dubbus!
Ryker
turtle power... transform... goose!
Corden
unstoppable energy... throws a ball like a teenage boy... great hugger
Kyler
loves to invent... loves to work with his hands... peacemaker
My name is Bobi. I have one husband, one ten year old, one eight year old, one five year old, one two year old, one dog, one cat... and they're all boys! Oh, and one goldfish (which I'm sure is also a boy!)
I love my crazy fun-filled life!!
6 comments:
That is hilarious!
I am sorry that you got woken up at 3:30 in the morning, because lets face it, that would make anyone a little cranky to have their sleep disturbed :) Having said that, that is HILARIOUS!!!! (especially because it happened to you and not me) he he :) :) :)
I love Ryk and the crazy little things that he does!
oh how lovely is the morning... especially when it is to the sound of Ryker chewing on his nummy nemanems!
Love that kid!
He is probably the funniest kid I've ever met. How funny! And what can you say, sometimes you NEED some nemenems!
Hahaha! That is so cute. Don't you love having boys!
Post a Comment