Friday, March 5, 2010

Just Plain Fun!

This past Sunday after church we went out to Stan's parents house to visit. The boys love to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house and they love to play games with Grandma.
The dominoes were a big hit!

On Monday the boys didn't have school. Annette and I met up in town, did some shopping, took the kids to MCD's for lunch, and then went to the bounce house play place.

Danielle, McKenna and Carson (you can see his legs and feet in this picture - every time I turned the camera on him he would run away) met us at the bouncy place too.

Here's a picture of Annette and Mason (just after she gracefully fell down)! There are a couple of short videos you can watch too.

5 comments:

Lara said...

Bobi where is the bounce house place. I've heard quite a few people talking about it but we haven't been. Right now I'm looking for anything that can get us out of the house :)

Gurr Family said...

It was fun! Thanks for the invite:)

Brianna Tuckett said...

That looks like a fun day! Its always so awkward on those things! I got stuck one time! (very embarrasing) Glad you guys had a fun day off!! :) :)

Annette said...

What fun! Your pics of RJump are better than mine. I think my best one is with corden sitting at the bottom of the slide with trace on his way down. It was a good time! I think we exhausted them! (mine for sure were TIRED)

Unknown said...

oh super fun! i can't wait to be abe to go and bounce with the kids. maybe i will in like 9 weeks and the baby will bounce right out?!!!