Sunday, March 14, 2010

A busy week

This past week has been a pretty busy week. It was the week of the Jr. Miss Program out here. During the week I went to Tuesday and Thursday night rehearsals- while Stan stayed home with the boys, the big dinner the night before the program- while Stan stayed home with the boys, and the program last night- while Stan stayed home with the boys. What a great guy! I sure do love him!
The girls did great! I am so proud of all of them! They really took to heart the foundation of this program which is "Be Your Best Self." What a great group of girls!
I'm thinking Stan's probably so happy to not have to hear about Jr. Miss fonts, layouts, card making, etc...
Until next year that is :)!

4 comments:

Gurr Family said...

What a fun activity to be a part of.

Unknown said...

Stan the man! What a guy!
I do want to try and make it out one of these years;) see what your doing!

Brianna Tuckett said...

Jr. Miss was great this year and you did an AWESOME job on the programs! :) What good work you do! :)

Annette said...

The girls did great and YOU too-you ROCKED the programs!!!! It was a good night! Probably lots of people getting a little more rest now that that is over! Ü