It's official.... He's growing up way too fast!
Today Ryker turned three!
My super talented friend Annette and I made this cake for the big day!
(Thank You So Much Annette!)

Blowing out the candles was somewhat difficult for Ryker. He just couldn't get the last one to go out, so he put it out with his popsicle stick sword! (Of course!) Too funny!

Then he played with the edible swords off of the cake for a minute...... before he proceeded to eat them!

SWORDS!!! Oh Yeah!!!

These new b-day pj's glow in the dark. He was dancing in front of the mirror in the dark and it looked pretty awesome! Cute little dancing skeleton!

HELLO TURTLES!!!!
Happy 3rd birthday
Ryker Doodle!
3 comments:
What a AWESOME cake. That's a fun idea to have the turtle come out of the cake. Looks like it was a fun birthday.
It was fun! He was so cute! I loved that he LOVED everything-such a good kid! I love that it is all about the sword Ü!! We LOVE Ryker!
looks like a fun birthday! love the cake. :)
Post a Comment