We love to go camping! So when we had the opportunity to go this weekend, we went! We left Saturday afternoon and got home today. When we were leaving our house on Saturday, it started to sprinkle and I was afraid we were going to have a wet trip, but that was all it was, just a little sprinkle! The rest of the time it was perfect camping weather! We had a great weekend!!!
These big rocks were around the playground area. The boys loved climbing on them, of course!
How is it that the dirtier they are when they're camping, the cuter they look?!
I love this man!
Just sitting around and hanging out together!
Dudley got to come with us too- gotta take the whole family!
There was a really fun playground for the kids to play on. It was right across from our camp spot. The boys liked hanging out in the tube! There were two girls a couple of spots away from us that the boys played with while we were there.
These two spotted a spider. Corden stayed back while she smashed the bug! What a gentleman!
Me and the boys hanging out by the fire.
Stan and the boys hanging out by the fire.
Corden wanted to tell "spooky stories" by the campfire at night. He started us off and then we took turns telling our stories. He made sure we knew if our story was "pretty spooky", "kinda spooky", or "a little creepy"! It was pretty funny! We had so much fun! What a great camping trip!
These big rocks were around the playground area. The boys loved climbing on them, of course!
I love this man!
Just sitting around and hanging out together!KEEP READING, THERE'S TWO MORE POSTS TO GO!!!



2 comments:
I love your blog facelift! You are so good about always updating and keeping it so cute! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the posts! I love the tree that kept eating things and that stan had to get in the scoopy part of the tractor-great! The video of Ryker is the best! He is adorable!!! I had to watch it twice. VERY fun pics! Did the water end up on your head in that one or was it a prop of your dad's??
Man, I wish we would go camping. I love that stuff,and I don't think that my girls have had that opportunity--so sad. Your boys are so cute!!
Post a Comment