It's been 4 1/2 years, but JoAnna finally came home for a visit! Our grandma H. passed away last week so JoAnna bought a very expensive plane ticket, and headed home for the funeral and for a little visit with the family. It was really great to see her and spend some long overdue time with her. I took some amazing pictures of her for everyone's viewing pleasure! :o)



We took her back to the airport yesterday and she got back home just in time to go to the hockey rink! (Life is now back to normal for her!)
It was really great to get to see you Jo! We love you!
I took this video at the parents' house because it was so funny watching JoAnna try to get the zipper on her bag to close! I love how she keeps taking her pants out and rearranging them (in the same spot) and trying to zip it again! It's pretty entertaining!
I took this video at the parents' house because it was so funny watching JoAnna try to get the zipper on her bag to close! I love how she keeps taking her pants out and rearranging them (in the same spot) and trying to zip it again! It's pretty entertaining!



2 comments:
she is going to kill you! so funny! it was good to see her!
it's been soooo long since i've seen joanna. it looks like she's doing well. wouldn't it be fun to have a big old 9th ward yw reunion one day? it's so fun to catch up with everyone. :)
Post a Comment