Thursday, July 23, 2009

We Have Visitors!

So here's the situation... My awesome cuz Brandi watched my boys while I was at girls camp. So I am watching her three kids while her and her hubby Ryan are in Salt Lake. They got here yesterday, (Wed.) and will be staying with us until Sunday. It's gonna be some crazy fun around here!
Visitor #1: Payton

Visitor #2: Gavin

Visitor #3: Reagan

And Visitor #4: Jett
Have fun in SLC Brandi and Ryan and we'll see you on Sunday!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so cute! My kiddos are so lucky to have cousins as awesome as you and the boys. and stan! thanks again. we are having a blast. they look great!

Nicole said...

Bobi! You are so amazing. When three extra visitors come to my house I don't think "oh, this is going to be fun"....I think, "I WILL survive. I WILL survive...."