Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fun with Friends

We had a fun day today with some friends! The kids love to play together and I love having the moms there to have some adult conversation too! :o) Thanks Moms!This was the "talking tree"!

Trixie was having so much fun pouring water on the other kids. So funny!

Go Madelyn- Go Mack!!!

Two babies came to the party. Mason....

and Landon.

Pam and Brittney were the designated "swing pushers"! Annette and I watched from our comfy chairs in the shade!

Towards the end of the party we all had fudge bars.

Oh no, he's not crying because he has a brain freeze- he's crying because Annette wanted a bite too! No worries, he was fine once the fudge bar was put back in his mouth! What a great party!









2 comments:

Annette said...

That was a super fun day!!Thanks for planning it and having us over. The pictures turned out so cute. I love the talking tree! Mason slept better last night-must have been the fudge bar :).

Unknown said...

oh how fun. my kids will not want to come home!lol;) thanks for taking them for us by the way!