We had so much fun having Reagan, Gavin and Payton out for a few days. Here are a whole bunch of pictures of some of the things that we did while they were visiting.
Corden and Reagan were best pals the entire time! Which was a bit strange because these two can really butt heads.
Of course we played in the water! (Every day except Sunday!)
We went four wheelin on Saturday. I had Payton on my back in the pack and Gavin in front of me.
And Stan had everyone else with him!
The kids sure loved to play with the marble run toy. We made it really tall so the kids had to go up the stairs to drop the marbles in.
We made smoothies on Saturday. Even Jett enjoyed some!
Payton would have eaten 10 popsicles if I would have let him! Oh wait, Payton would just keep eating forever if you let him!
Gavin enjoying a nice cold one!
Kyler, Reagan and Corden slurpin' it up!
Of course we played in the water! (Every day except Sunday!)


2 comments:
Looks like a good time! How fun to have cousins over for a time!
SUCCESS!! Holy Cow! You are so brave to have taken all the kids 4-wheeling! I love the pictures. THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH! The time alone we had was so so so so NEEDED! the kids look like had a blast together! I am so glad I have such a kick butt family!
Post a Comment