Friday, July 31, 2009

Baby Bouquet for Colt

My friend Pam had a new baby boy named Colt. This is the baby bouquet I made for him.
I painted the kabob sticks white to match and filled in the extra spaces with suckers, (making sure not to put any pink ones in.) Inside of the vase there are some starbursts and more suckers. (No pink in there either.) I like to add candy to these because that gives the older siblings and mom something too!

Rolled up on this side are a couple of blue onesie shirts and a striped pair of pants to match.


Rolled up on this side are two bibs that I made.




3 comments:

Ryan said...

So cute! It's good thing I don't have lots of friends or I might have to make these for people:) Always cute if done by Bobi!
-Brandi

Annette said...

SOOO Cute! Everything you touch turns out cute!

Tay Pam Smith said...

I LOVE IT TOO! Thanks so much for the baby bouquet! (I'd forgotten that you've been doing these, so was not expecting it at all...) THANK YOU!