
Okay, it's been 5 1/2 months since I got these bad boys on! Thought it was a good time for an update. I had a rough couple of months at first, there was one of my teeth on the bottom that was turned in towards the other one and they had to make space in order to hook the bracket on that tooth into the wire. So I had springs pushing my other teeth apart so that they could get it hooked in there. So glad that part's over with! Those springs were a royal pain! I have been wearing elastics since the second appointment with the exception of last month. (It was so nice to have that month of elastic free time!) And can I tell you how much I love my headgear!!! Right now I have to wear three elastics. One triangle elastic on the left side, and one straight elastic and one triangle elastic on the right side. It's not very much fun, lots of pressure all the time! I am excited about my "extreme overjet" as my ortho called it though! Can you see how close my teeth are getting?! They are a little bit closer with the elastics on than they are with them off but I am so excited about my progress! 2 more years to go! (Hopefully less!) :o)
2 comments:
Your "extreme overjet" is looking HOT! you rock the brace face look! LMBO!!!! your cute. no worries!
I must say that nobody could pull those off like you can. LOL!
Post a Comment