Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kyler's Wonky Quilt

 I made this wonky quilt for Kyler for his birthday.  I had someone free motion quilt it with squiggly lines and stars since there are a lot of stars in the fabric he picked out for it.  He wanted the fabric colors to match his bedroom.  However, there is no red in his bedroom colors, so he picked out a red material that he liked and I put little bits of red here and there.
 I added a fun strip to the back of the quilt so that it tied in to the front side as well.  I absolutely loved making this quilt.  It was so much fun putting it together and seeing it all come together looking so wonky!
Best thing about this quilt... HE LOVES IT!

4 comments:

Gurr Family said...

I love it!!! You are very talented.

Brianna Tuckett said...

That is AWESOME!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Now you just need to make my little baby one ;) Good job Bobi!!

Unknown said...

So grown up. super awesome

Annette said...

LOVE IT!!!! IT turned out so great!!! You have some mad skills!!