Well, I guess we do like to break in pairs around here, because Stan broke his collar bone about 4 weeks ago... and today Ryker broke his tibia! He was jumping on the trampoline with Kyler and Corden. He was jumping all cool on one leg when his bounce got taken away and... well, let's just say that jumping on one leg doesn't really seem like such a cool idea anymore !
Getting the Xrays.
Getting some really awesome stickers because he was
SO BRAVE and SO TOUGH!!
Getting wheeled out to the car from the ER - with a really BIG cast!







3 comments:
Oh my heck! Your boys! I had no idea that Stan broke his collar bone and now this with Ryker. HOLY COW!!
good luck.
I am thinking u need to lock ur boys up in a padded room ;) Although they would still probably find a way... Tell ryker we love him!
oh boy! you Babcocks better build a padded room:)
Post a Comment