This post is loooong overdue! 3 months ago when the downstairs flooded, I called my bestie Annette and asked her if the 4 boys and I could come to Wy. and invade her house for a week to get away from the craziness (and the smell). She apparently likes a full, insane, loud house... because she said yes! So, off we went.
While we were there we went to a place called Porcupine Falls. It was beautiful!! I took this picture on the way down the mountain.
While we were there we went to a place called Porcupine Falls. It was beautiful!! I took this picture on the way down the mountain.
Annette and I didn't know it was going to be a crazy downhill, and then back uphill hike to get there...
So we wore our flip flops. If we ever go there again... I think we will be sure to take some tennis shoes!







3 comments:
That was SUCH a FUN time! I loved it when you guys were all here!! It didn't even really seem crazy having that many people in our sized space!! Mason was looking at the post with me and said "I like Ryker...where is he?" I wish closer, but we will have to have more fun trips like this!! Love you guys too!!!!!!!!!!!
i am so glad we have friends in this life!;)
I just talked to Annette today! What a fun crew. I miss them. Her kids are getting so big! They look great. Looks like you guys had a marvelous time. Glad you could get away!!
Post a Comment