Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ryker's First Day!

Ryker started pre-school last week. Here he is on his very first bus ride home.



I asked him how his first day of school was and he gave me a big thumb-up!

He also said, "It was awesome!" (In his most excited and theatrical voice.)


On another note... I forgot to take pictures of the kids all dressed up in their Halloween costumes! (Gasp) I might just have to have them get all dressed up and take an after Halloween one to post on here. Whoops!

These are the cupcakes that I made for Kyler and Corden's class parties at school on Friday. I thought they turned out pretty cute. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

so i forgot to do pictures too. i think ry may have taken a few;) oh and cute yummy cupcakes!

Brianna Tuckett said...

I can just imagine Ryker's high pitched, squeaky voice telling you his day was awesome! He's so cute!! Oh and the cupcakes look awesome!! Good job Bob! :)

USA said...

awesome! 2 thumbs up from me!!