Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day at Shoshone Falls

For Father's Day Stan wanted to go for a drive to Shoshone Falls so we could see them while the river is running so high. On the way there, we stopped to take a quick picture of this spring coming out of the mountain and the guy behind us totally honked at us! I don't think I like him very much! Don't know him, and don't like him!
The kids thought that the hills around the Shoshone Falls viewing area were the best "rolling" hills EVER!


Here they are... Shoshone Falls. Simply breathtaking!!


We stopped in Arco on our way there and picked up our friend Berneice. It was really nice to be able to have a good visit with her. We had a great time.


The spray from the falls was the best! The kids loved it! We definitely got wet!

What a great Father's Day!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! nature is amazing! and your cute is fabulous! I love it!
oh and i would not like the guy either. what a grouch;)
glad you had a great day

Brianna Tuckett said...

I love Shoshone Falls!! We went there over General Conference and it is pushing SO much water right now!!! Definitely worth the drive to see it!! Oh and I LOVE your coat Bobi!! Way cute :)