craziness, frustration, madness, and insane amounts of fun!
Thursday, June 16, 2011
There's nothing wrong with my Pajamas!
Ryker came walking up the stairs in Trypten's pajamas the other morning. When I saw him I laughed so hard! Cracks me up that he didn't think there was anything out of the ordinary about the way they fit.
(Excuse the mess in the background, we're in the middle of our kitchen remodel.)
That is awesome. I love that Trypten is big enough that his older brother can even get clothes over his head. From what I can see your kitchen look beautiful. Those cabinets are amazing.
Met on a blind date... went on a second date a year and a half after that... got engaged two and a half months after that... got married two and a half months after that... living happily ever after!
Trypten
happy... huggable... chubba dubbus!
Ryker
turtle power... transform... goose!
Corden
unstoppable energy... throws a ball like a teenage boy... great hugger
Kyler
loves to invent... loves to work with his hands... peacemaker
My name is Bobi. I have one husband, one ten year old, one eight year old, one five year old, one two year old, one dog, one cat... and they're all boys! Oh, and one goldfish (which I'm sure is also a boy!)
I love my crazy fun-filled life!!
4 comments:
Crazy Kid! Goota love him!!
That is awesome. I love that Trypten is big enough that his older brother can even get clothes over his head.
From what I can see your kitchen look beautiful. Those cabinets are amazing.
Too funny!! I'm surprised he could get them on!!! They look like spandex capris :) Too cute!
that is so funny! Payton does that too and he also does not think anything is wrong;) silly kids
Post a Comment