Monday, March 1, 2010

The badger under the sink...

Is anyone else in love with the badger under their sink? Well, I was until...I noticed a huge puddle of water coming from under the kitchen sink. That's right, the badger under my sink had an injury.
It had a crack! And the leak was not a small one! It was pretty disgusting! After that, we weren't so much in love anymore.
I am now in love with my new badger under the sink!
Oh, by the way... Stan, thanks for installing my new badger, I love you too!



4 comments:

Annette said...

Your so lucky, I don't even have a badger under my sink! What a sweet guy fixing the mess! Not something I'd want to do.

Gurr Family said...

I totally thought that Stan was the Badger and that he broke the sink! :0 enough said

Unknown said...

donner i was so with you! LOL funny and thank heaven for hubby's that know how to fix things;) cute pic of your boys
-Brandi

Brianna Tuckett said...

I love it when the hubby can fix it and you don't have to pay someone else to do it! It really is nice to have a "handy-man" around the house :)