Wednesday, December 23, 2009

1987 called... they want their belly shirt back!

Here's the story...
I needed to go over to my friend Annette's house.
When I went to grab Ryker so we could go, he didn't have a shirt on.
So, being the great mom that I am, I just threw his coat on and didn't worry about his shirtlessness. :)
Annette and I were sitting there chatting when Ryker walks around the corner like this.
So funny!
Guess next time I'd better make sure I get him a shirt!

3 comments:

Annette said...

Looks as good as it did back then! Ryker is AWESOME!!

Brianna Tuckett said...

That's HILARIOUS!!!! It was so good to stop by and chat with you for a bit the other day!! Did Stan get your hot tub put in? Is it FABULOUS?!! :)

Bobi... said...

Bri- the electric part is done! Not sure when we'll get water in and try it out. Might have to wait until it warms up a bit! :)