A little while back I did a pay it forward on my blog.
This is the craft that I decided to make for it.
I thought they turned out so cute!
I put glitter on the letters on the white set so they would sparkle like snow in the sunlight.
So Nicole and Brittney, I hope you will enjoy your snow blocks and I hope you have fun spreading the love as you continue the pay it forward with your friends!
This is what we decided to make our Beehive class for Christmas this year. It is the theme for the youth for the the upcoming 2010 year. I thought it would be really fun to make them fun and funky for the girls so I used bright paper and tied a zebra striped ribbon around them.
I thought they turned out so cute!I put glitter on the letters on the white set so they would sparkle like snow in the sunlight.
So Nicole and Brittney, I hope you will enjoy your snow blocks and I hope you have fun spreading the love as you continue the pay it forward with your friends!
This is what we decided to make our Beehive class for Christmas this year. It is the theme for the youth for the the upcoming 2010 year. I thought it would be really fun to make them fun and funky for the girls so I used bright paper and tied a zebra striped ribbon around them.


5 comments:
VERY NICE! SO CUTE. I AM SAD THAT I POOPED OUT AND DIDN'T PLAY! I JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD MAKE TO "FORWARD IT"! MAYBE NEXT TIME;) The girls love it, I am sure. Dang good work!
Way cute...now I have to get mine done! ahhhh
These blocks are SO much fun...THANKS!!!
PS...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your family pics. Your boys are darling and you look so pretty in your fam and couple pic. LOVE THEM!
OK, your little boys are TOO cute. Lovely little family.
Have a great New Year! :-)
Post a Comment