Today Stan and I celebrate our 10th Anniversary!
I am going to list 10 reasons why I love this man!
Reason # 1:
He is adorable.
Reason # 2:
He has a great sense of humor.
Reason # 3:
He works hard so I can stay home with the boys and just be Mom.
Reason # 4:
He lets me be me.
Reason # 5:
He is my soul mate.
Reason # 6:
He is my angel when I need one.
Reason # 7:
He is a great dad.
Reason # 8:
He makes me think I am the most beautiful woman on the planet (even though I know that I am most certainly not!)
Reason # 9:
He makes me SO happy.
Reason # 10:
He loves me back!
Happy Anniversary Babe, I love you forever!!




5 comments:
Happy Anniversary Bobi and Stan. 10 years WOW!Your old :) hehe just kidding. I hope you have a great day together.
Those were the sweetest 10 reasons EVER! He is lucky guy and you are a lucky girl :)
So sweet! Happy Anniversary you oldie pants!
So sweet, I got goose bumps reading that! You two are cute! Hope you have a great anniversary!
Congrats on 10 years Bobi and Stan! That's AWESOME!!! Here's to 10 more :)
Post a Comment