While we were at Disney World we were able to have breakfast at a place called Cape May Cafe. You have a fabulous breakfast buffet while the characters make their way around the restaurant so that the kids can say hi and get their pictures taken. The boys really liked it!
Goofy and Kyler.
Goofy and Corden. (Corden's on the right)
Here are the boys with Minnie Mouse.
And with Donald Duck.
This is at Rainforest Cafe. The boys were excited to find Nemo, Nemo's dad, Dorie and other fish from Finding Nemo in there!!
Keep Getting Back Up...
13 years ago



4 comments:
that looks like so much fun. I would have been freaked out with a huge snake moving over my head... even if it isn't real.
Yea! I can comment on your blog again!
That is too much fun! I've seen some Rain Forest Cafes, but never eaten there. They look WAY cool!
Awesome! that looks like a dang fun place!
-Brandi
Post a Comment