Monday, October 5, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... already!!

We were definitely not ready for this! It's October 5th, and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... already!!
The leaves haven't even fallen off the trees yet...

which made the branches covered in snow a bit heavier than they normally would be on the first snowfall! We had a few broken branches like this in the yard today!

The trees look so sad being weighed down by all of that heavy snow!

I could hardly believe the view when I looked outside this morning!

We figured, if it's going to snow, we'd better get out there and play in it! The trampoline doesn't bounce as good when it's being weighed down by all of that snow! But the boys still had fun bouncing each other around!

The snow was the best packing snow!


The boys worked together to make giant snowballs to build their snowmen!

Ryker thought the snowballs made perfect snacks!

Kyler by his snowman. (The biggest brother snowman!)

Corden by his snowman. (The second biggest brother snowman!)

Ryker by his snowman. (The smallest brother snowman!)
Notice where his snowman's nose is!

The boys by their brother snowmen!

Even though I think it's a bit early for this kind of weather, I have to admit that we really did have a great time playing in the snow together! We may have to go out and play again this afternoon too! (After the snow clothes finish drying out!)
Happy Holidays Everyone?!?!

5 comments:

Annette said...

Looks like fun! It is crazy though. Our neighbors all have snowmen up too. I'll have to post our snow pumpkins Ü I guess that is just Idaho weather.

Bobbi said...

I love to see a good snowman! Your boys did such a great job. What a fun project to keep them busy. I am not quite ready though, so lets hope they melt for awhile. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, you guys got tons of snow. We had skiffs of snow that stuck and then it was gone. It has been snowing off and on all day but not sticking. That is awesome! Those snowmen are the best brother snowmen I have ever seen, great work Babcock boys!

Unknown said...

btw.. did you notice my family sticker at the bottom of our blog?

hmmm said...

i am in love with those snowman faces!