craziness, frustration, madness, and insane amounts of fun!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Country Livin'
All summer long the boys have been watching the field behind the house grow taller and taller. Finally the day came when it was time to cut it all down and make it into BALES! They were SO EXCITED!
They had so much fun! The bales were so tall. I think they thought they were super heroes standing up there! I mean, They are super heroes!
I wish I had hay bales to play on! When I was a kid our neighbor had the giant hay bales. We would run and jump and play on them, until one of the farm kids told me that if I fell between them no one would find me and I'd die. Great! It was fun while it lasted. I love the super-poses! REALLY cute pics!
Met on a blind date... went on a second date a year and a half after that... got engaged two and a half months after that... got married two and a half months after that... living happily ever after!
Trypten
happy... huggable... chubba dubbus!
Ryker
turtle power... transform... goose!
Corden
unstoppable energy... throws a ball like a teenage boy... great hugger
Kyler
loves to invent... loves to work with his hands... peacemaker
My name is Bobi. I have one husband, one ten year old, one eight year old, one five year old, one two year old, one dog, one cat... and they're all boys! Oh, and one goldfish (which I'm sure is also a boy!)
I love my crazy fun-filled life!!
2 comments:
I wish I had hay bales to play on! When I was a kid our neighbor had the giant hay bales. We would run and jump and play on them, until one of the farm kids told me that if I fell between them no one would find me and I'd die. Great! It was fun while it lasted. I love the super-poses! REALLY cute pics!
oh my gosh, they are totally super heroes, no question in my mind! how funny! I love that.
Post a Comment