Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ryker loves Turtles!

This kid cracks me up! He loves Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! If it was up to him, he would watch Ninja Turtle movies all day long! He always seems to have a sword or two with him, (notice the popsicle stick in his toes, yeah, that's a sword!) I recorded him singing along to the song on one of his videos. So funny, watch the use of his popsicle stick swords, he's mimicking what the Turtles are doing with their swords. Gotta love those Turtles!



5 comments:

Brittney said...

That's great! TOO FUNNY!!!

Unknown said...

OH my gosh he is so dang funny! i love that we can hear you laughing at him in the clip. that's great!

Bobi... said...

Yeah, I can't help it. He's so flippin' funny! I tried really hard not to laugh!

Tammy said...

That's pretty funny. At least by watching Ninja Turtles he will learn to count to four!:)

Tay Pam Smith said...

Ok, I know I'm a week behind on reading and catching up...but RYKER cracks me up! I LOVE that high-shrill "Turtles". Man, he's darling.