Monday, September 7, 2009

FaMiLy FuN!

We had a family party Friday night at Nola's house. It was a lot of fun. Ryker and Quinn were loving this bowl full of melting ice!
Really loving it! So cute!

This picture and the one below it are pictures of what happens when I try to get pictures with me in them. Yeah, that would be Ashley behind us making bunny ears!

Me and my mom trying to take a nice picture while my dear OLD dad is waiting with a cup over my head!

The boys were having a lot of fun with these big balls.

Now I'm not exactly sure how the yellow ball got stuck in the tree............

But the dads and grandpas sure had fun trying to get it out. First they tried kicking the other ball at the yellow one, but none of them had very good aim! The next idea was to throw the hoe at the ball to knock it out of the tree. As you can see, it got stuck in the tree also!

So they tried kicking the other ball at both things. Still, no luck! (I'm surprised that they didn't get this ball stuck in the tree too!) Don't know how they managed that!

So they decided to bring in the tractor! Stan got in the bucket,

and was finally able to get the ball and the hoe out of the tree! I love the adventures that always seem to happen at family parties!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

It was fun to to see everyone and spend some time with everyone.

Brianna Tuckett said...

That is absolutely HILARIOUS!!!! I can totally see that happening to Quin and Rusty too!! that's awesome!!! :)