Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kyler's Baptism Day!

So today was a big day! Kyler was baptized today. He has been anxiously awaiting this day. He was so excited! He looks like a little angel in his white baptism suit.

Here are Kyler and Stan before the baptism. Stan performed Kyler's baptism and confirmation. It was a great day! We are so proud of him for making this decision to be baptized. What a great kid!



We celebrated Kyler's birthday with all of the family after the baptism. My friend Annette helped me make this volcano cake for the occasion. It had dry ice in water in the center of the volcano that made it smoke. It turned out looking really great and tasted great too!



He got all 8 candles blown out in one blow! Thanks to everyone who celebrated Kyler's special day with us! What a wonderful day it was!





7 comments:

Unknown said...

Really great day! Great food great dessert and awesome volcano cake! But best of all being together to celebrate Kyler's baptism, what an awesome boy he is! Love ya buddy... you are a great example to my kids, thanks for being such a great cousin!!

beadify said...

Congrats to the baptism boy. That is an awesome cake! Life has got to be fun with Bob as your mom!!

Kristi Rowley said...

Thanks for letting me know. I thought about the crayon roll the other day, but also told myself that I never win anything, so I didn't check back. I am so excited!!! Thank you! I also checked out your ideas for teacher appreciation. My girls are doing that this week and I wanted to make a bouquet of flowers. You have some very fun ideas.

Jenny said...

sounds like a great day, and what a cool cake. nice job! can you believe how old our kids are getting?

Annette said...

It was really neat to see Kyler get baptized!! I love those special events. It seemed like a good turnout! It was good to see your fam! That picture of the cake is awesome! I LOVE the smoke and all the candles lit adds to the volcano-ness perfectly!

Patty said...

Love the cake. You are very talented. I cannot believe Kyler is old enough to be baptized. Your boys are so handsome. thanks for the comments on my blog. Have a great week. bye now.

John Sumsion said...

What a fun day--awesome cake! Congratulations to Kyler!