We wanted to go on a road trip for spring break this year.
We weren't exactly sure where we were going to go when we started out.
We just flew by the seats of our pants and decided along the way!
We weren't exactly sure where we were going to go when we started out.
We just flew by the seats of our pants and decided along the way!
This is Delicate Arch at Arches National Park in Southern Utah.Drive - Drive - and then drive some more!
Read the Map - Read the Map - and then read the map some more!
(Picture kinda speaks for itself!)
So I chose to put this guy on our blog for your viewing pleasure. I think he enjoyed getting his photo taken. He just sat there and let us take as many pictures as we wanted. What a nice little lizard.
This was their silly picture. I think it's really cute!
It was quite a hike and he did it all by himself.
He's such an independent little bugger!
And these are my boys balancing on rocks at Balancing Rock!
Stan was taking a picture of me with the boys and this nice girl asked if he wanted to be in the picture with the family. I love it!
What a fun trip! We stayed in motels along the way and the boys loved playing in the swimming pools and soaking in the hot tubs at each one. We stopped just outside of Moab and let Kyler and Corden put some red dirt in baggies to show their classes for show and tell. They were excited about that. You just don't see red dirt where we come from!
We're home now and I guess it's back to normal life again, you know, where you sleep in your own bed, you cook your own meals, and you walk places instead of driving to each place!
Now that I think about it.... I hope our next vacation comes soon!



5 comments:
How fun. I can't wait to go on a family vacation. And I can't believe Ryker just walking everywhere. That's probably nice.
That looks like so much fun. I'm glad that you guys got away. I can't remember our last family vacation. I can't wait for that cruise we're going to go on :).
Holy Crap, I am totally jealous of your trip. Your fam is so totally cute. I love all the pics and your family pic is perfect w/ Corden not paying attention. That needs to be blown up and mounted on your living room wall. It is awesome. I am glad you guys did that how fun. I gotta say I would much rather have been in sunny Utah than in snowy I-dee-ho unpacking more boxes! sigh!! Oh well we are just about done.
i'm glad you had a nice vacation. :) we're hoping to stay home and enjoy our new baby for spring break this year.
hint hint baby - any time now. :)
You seriously just got in the car and went? That's AWESOME!
Post a Comment