So I totally won this fabulous key fob!!
I found this awesome blog one night while blog hopping. The woman that does this blog is amazing! She is so crafty. I love checking her blog to see what new things she will do. I was on her blog one day and she had made a bunch of these cute key fobs and she was doing a giveaway. So I left her a comment because I totally wanted to try to win one! I never thought I actually would, but I did! I was so excited. I just got it in the mail a few days ago and I love it. I can't wait to use it the next time I go to town.
Traci, Thank You So Much for my new and totally adorable key fob!
I found this awesome blog one night while blog hopping. The woman that does this blog is amazing! She is so crafty. I love checking her blog to see what new things she will do. I was on her blog one day and she had made a bunch of these cute key fobs and she was doing a giveaway. So I left her a comment because I totally wanted to try to win one! I never thought I actually would, but I did! I was so excited. I just got it in the mail a few days ago and I love it. I can't wait to use it the next time I go to town.
Traci, Thank You So Much for my new and totally adorable key fob!
ps: I have started on a project and will be having a giveaway of my own soon! Keep checking in for more information!!!



4 comments:
FUN! That is awesome you won!! it is very cute!
Nice, that is awesome! What is a fob? I will definatly be keeping tabs on your blog. You always make the cutest stuff.
Glad you had a fun vacation! I think it is so funny that you have several links to blogs of people I went to high school with! I guess some of them hung around the hometown! :)
You are welcome. I have to give things away or it will just start to pile up!!!! Hope it works nicely for you. Thanks for the comment on the dress. Like you, my oldest three are boys (I know...I barely mention them) and it's way easier to over sew or sew many things for a girl. I need to come up with something for the boys, but I have already made them the few things I know they like or will wear. So, the hunt continues.
Post a Comment