Congratulations to the following four people on winning a crayon roll!
gurr family
kristy rowley
moss family
team hanni
Kristy, you are the only person that I don't know who signed up for my giveaway. Please leave me an e-mail at bobisworldatgmaildotcom with your address and I will send you your crayon roll. Everyone else, I already know how to get yours to you so I will be doing that shortly. Thank you so much to everyone for your comments. This has been really exciting and fun!
Keep Getting Back Up...
13 years ago



4 comments:
YAHOO!!! I can't wait!!!! I'll bring my sewing machine if you will walk a VERY scary sewing gal through this
AWESOME!!! I'm so excited to see it!!!!!! You always make the cutest things! I NEVER win anything. Winning is fun! WooHoo!!!
Oh Man! I'm mad I missed out on this! Those are so cute. I never knew you were so darn creative. Sorry it took so long to check out your blog, I am finally feeling better and able to get on the computer without feeling queezy!
yeah that is so exciting. I cannot wait to go to church and have one of those in tow with me. I am going to show it off to everyone. Carson is the type that purposely sticks the crayons threw the crack in the benches. The little turd.
Post a Comment