This week is teacher appreciation week at Kyler's school. I am the room mom for his class, so I was in charge of decorating his teacher's door.
This is my masterpiece!
And this is the recipe for Miss Coleman's success!
Each day I prepared a small gift for Kyler's teacher. This is the Thursday gift.
This is one of the Friday gifts.
This flower goes in the bouquet of flowers below. I had each child sign their name on the inside of the flower center.
This is also a Friday gift. I couldn't decide on 5 gift ideas so I went with 6! I am also going to make cookies for the whole class and take them on Friday. I didn't think of taking pics earlier so I'll just have to tell you what the Monday - Wednesday gifts were. Monday was a basket of fresh strawberries with a note that said "You're the BERRY best teacher!" Tuesday was a package of paper clips shaped like the number 1 with a note that said "You really 'hold' this class together!" Wednesday was a big box of microwave popcorn with a note that said "The way you teach is 'poppin' good!" Fun, fun fun!!!
Keep Getting Back Up...
13 years ago



5 comments:
what great ideas! i'm sure your teacher had a great week. i know our room mother for max's class was stressed about a gift. nice job!
I was just at Miss Coleman's class.... That is the cutest door down there! Good job. You are super creative! You have accomplished so much this week! PLEASE teach me some of your creative skills :)
You are the best "room mom" EVER! I bet Miss Coleman is sure glad you signed up for that.
Those were such cute ideas.
You are so creative. I love that you never do anything less than 100%. Maybe that will rub off on me a little:)
Dang! I wish I would've checked your blog out last week when we had our teacher appreciation week! GREAT ideas--much better than any that I could find. How in the world did you get so creative?
Post a Comment