We love to play outside in the snow when the weather is just right. Saturday was one of those perfect snow days. The kids rolled a big snowball that weighed a ton because there was so much moisture in it. Then they got their sleds and sledded down the hill behind the house for a while. But I think the boys had the most fun getting pulled on the big black sled behind the snow machine. Ryker loves riding on the snow machine with Stan and me. He just cried when we were finally done and he had to get off. The same thing happens in the summer when we finish a four wheeler ride, no matter how long we've been riding for!

Even our dog, Dudley likes to play in the snow with us. When the kids are being pulled on the sled, he tries to stay as close behind them as he can without hopping right into the sled with them
. When we're just playing in the snow, he likes us to throw snowballs towards him so he can catch them in his mouth. He's a pretty fun dog, the boys just love him! So that's what we did Saturday afternoon (for most of the afternoon anyways.) I know I complain about the snow, but on Saturday I was so glad it was still here because it's memories like these that we are going to cherish forever.



3 comments:
glad your boys were able to have fun in the snow. we've been to lazy to find a good sledding hill this year, so the one time they went "sledding," it was in our driveway. :) that turned out to be a really bad idea because our driveway was a sheet of ice for the next 4 weeks. whoops. :)
ps i'm ready for spring.
So darn cute! I love that Corden is posing in the last one. Reagan is my poser, I guess we all have one. You guys look like you had a blast. Should we bring snow clothes this Saturday for the kids to play outside? What do you think?
Brandi- snow clothes would be great! I think the kids would love it.
Post a Comment