
My boys love to play with my brother
Jefferey. He's so much fun. The boys know that when Jefferey's coming to visit, they get to just have fun and be crazy. What a great uncle for my boys. He has always been so good with kids.
Jefferey is married to
Victoria and has a little baby of his own now. His name is
Jack. He is so cute and Jefferey is a great dad. I always knew he would be. I was just looking through some old pics and saw these.
Stack em Up was the first thing that came to my mind. I don't know why they were all
stacked up, but it sure looks like they were having fun!
1 comment:
Oh dang cute! He is a good daddy! And obviously a great uncle. Lucky kids. I want to play stack em up! ;)
Post a Comment