Monday, February 23, 2009

Are you kidding me?!

So I just need to complain a little bit. As if these braces weren't painful enough, yesterday I felt a little extra pain in my mouth so I went and checked in the mirror to see what was going on in there. Hello- HUGE canker sore- fabulous, are you kidding me?! All I have to say is- THANK GOODNESS FOR YOGURT AND PUDDING! I don't know how I would have gotten through this ordeal without them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH that sucks! I'm sorry.
Your Sticker of the two of you is cute. Did you see mine it's at the bottom of our blog. It's fun huh!?

Bobi... said...

I saw yours and clicked on it to make ours. There is also one of my whole family at the bottom of our blog. I had Kyler and Corden help make the decisions for who would be wearing what. I think they did a really good job.