craziness, frustration, madness, and insane amounts of fun!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Bobi's Bling!
Well, today was the day! I feel like I should be too old for braces but that's not what my orthodontist said. So for a couple of years, I'll be sporting these babies! Hope it won't be too painful. Wish me luck! Bling Bling!!
Hi Bob! Glad you found me! I found you now, too! I was 23 when I got braces and I thought that was so old...but you are WAY older than that...:) Looks like you're doing great, and I agree with Danielle, you do look really skinny in that picture. :) ps is it just me or do your two youngest look almost exactly the same?
Met on a blind date... went on a second date a year and a half after that... got engaged two and a half months after that... got married two and a half months after that... living happily ever after!
Trypten
happy... huggable... chubba dubbus!
Ryker
turtle power... transform... goose!
Corden
unstoppable energy... throws a ball like a teenage boy... great hugger
Kyler
loves to invent... loves to work with his hands... peacemaker
My name is Bobi. I have one husband, one ten year old, one eight year old, one five year old, one two year old, one dog, one cat... and they're all boys! Oh, and one goldfish (which I'm sure is also a boy!)
I love my crazy fun-filled life!!
3 comments:
I am sorry that you have to wear those but if it makes you feel any better you look really skinny in that picture.
Hi Bob! Glad you found me! I found you now, too!
I was 23 when I got braces and I thought that was so old...but you are WAY older than that...:)
Looks like you're doing great, and I agree with Danielle, you do look really skinny in that picture. :)
ps is it just me or do your two youngest look almost exactly the same?
your so cute. just think kyler is 8 and how fast has that flown by? he should be like 5. it will fly by.
Post a Comment