Saturday, January 14, 2012

Stairway to the Crib?

Ryker came walking into my room carrying Trypten this morning. I asked him how he got him out of his crib and he said, "I almost dropped him, but I held on really tight and didn't!" That was my explanation?! So when I took Trypten in to change his diaper... this is what I saw!!! I then proceeded to call Ryker into their room and explain that although he did a good job not dropping Trypten... I don't want him to ever get him out of his crib again! On another note, genius, pure genius! LOL!

4 comments:

Gurr Family said...

BWAHAHAHAH! That is too funny! I held on real tight! Oh the joys of 4 boys right?!

Leon said...

Hmmm! We seem to recall finding your brother and sister in your crib with you - with the side rail broken out for access. PURE GENIUS must run in the family.

Tammy said...

It's always so much fun when they "help" I have to try not to get mad most of the time and just try and explain why they shouldn't do it again :)

Brianna Tuckett said...

THat is HILARIOUS!!! VERY inventive! :)