craziness, frustration, madness, and insane amounts of fun!
Friday, December 16, 2011
Tree Gettin'
Last weekend we went up in the mountains to pick out our Christmas Tree. Trypten mostly hung out with me but went with Stan at first to make sure this tree was the "perfect" tree!
Then the other three boys chugged up to make sure too!
Trypten had his own ideas about what (or who) was going to get decorated this year!
And here's our beautiful Christmas Tree!
(Excuse the pan, Trypten likes pulling out the pans and whatever else he can reach in the bottom cabinets.)
OH! I love it! We did that as a kid every year. I miss it with our artificial tree. Looks like so much fun! I also love to see the background in your super cute house! Love it all!!
Met on a blind date... went on a second date a year and a half after that... got engaged two and a half months after that... got married two and a half months after that... living happily ever after!
Trypten
happy... huggable... chubba dubbus!
Ryker
turtle power... transform... goose!
Corden
unstoppable energy... throws a ball like a teenage boy... great hugger
Kyler
loves to invent... loves to work with his hands... peacemaker
My name is Bobi. I have one husband, one ten year old, one eight year old, one five year old, one two year old, one dog, one cat... and they're all boys! Oh, and one goldfish (which I'm sure is also a boy!)
I love my crazy fun-filled life!!
4 comments:
the tree looks great! what a fun family adventure.
Super cute!!!
Love the pic of all the boys in front of the tree. I see you got your vinyl up on your wall. It looks GREAT! (at least what I can see of it) :)
OH! I love it! We did that as a kid every year. I miss it with our artificial tree. Looks like so much fun! I also love to see the background in your super cute house! Love it all!!
Post a Comment