Friday, October 14, 2011

You GET some... you LOSE some!

Trypten's 1st tooth! (Not so happy about being held still for this photo)


And don't mind the boogs in this one... he is teething after all!

Corden lost his FOUR front teeth!

It's pretty fun watching him eat corn on the cob! LOL!



4 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

I bet it is WAY funny to watch him eat corn on the cob! I can just picture your family eating dinner, poor Corden trying to eat and the rest of you laughing histarically!! (I would be too) :)

Gurr Family said...

That is so dang funny!!! I love it! Can't wait to see you next week. yipee!!!!

USA said...

Gotta love teeth! Mack keeps "wishing" he was losing teeth! It'll be funny when that begins at our place!! What fun!

Annette said...

Trace says "Great job Corden!" That is too funny, he probably has to have everything cut up. You will have to work on the "all I want for Christmas" song. :)