
Apparently last week was the week for
broken arms because Corden broke his on Sunday and Kyler broke his the day after that on Monday!!
Knuckleheads!Hopefully they don't plan on doing that again anytime soon!
(Actually I think never again would be nice!)

I was trying to get just one picture of the boys where neither one of them was making a face or sporting the "I'm not gonna smile face"
(Kyler) ... Reagan snuck into half of them! What a ham ball! LOL!

Hangin' with the cousins is always an adventure! What a bunch of sillies! Love em'!
3 comments:
what a bunch of dorks we have! cute kiddos! and those boys should just not be allowed to play anymore:)
doh. hope this is the end of broken arms for you guys. cute boys - why do they have to go breaking their arms?
No fun with broken arms, but those sure are some cute pics!! :)
Post a Comment