Thursday, August 18, 2011

The cords have been cleaned!

It's been a while since I've posted anything because we had a doodie flood downstairs

and my computer cords (and I) have been patiently waiting to be decontaminated from the "stage 3" flood water- YUCK!! Today was the day, I can finally use my computer again- YaHoo!!

After everything has been fixed I will have some pictures up... but for now, just a small update to let everyone know that...

No, I have not fallen off of the face of the earth! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad u r back! I have missed you so:) and I'm glad all the doodie is gone! Blech!

Bobi... said...

Blech is right!! It's good to be back! :)

Annette said...

Doodie Flood??? :) You never cease to put a smile on my face! Glad that you are back...was feeling kinda lonely online with out you! I will try to follow your example and PATIENTLY wait for some awesome pics of your almost all new house :) Love ya!!

Bobi... said...

I'm trying very hard to be patient! :)