Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another haircut for the "7 monther"!

Corden volunteered to be the helper (lap holder) for Trypten's second haircut. He did a great job! Last haircut we only used the scissors. This time the clippers got some serious action.

Check out that awesome rooster tail!!


He wasn't quite sure about the big, bad clippers!

But didn't mind his old friend, Mr. Scissors.


Side view... less of a rooster tail, more of a peak (like the rest of the boys).


One handsome boy VERY happy to be done with another haircut! :)



3 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

I LOVE it!!! He is just so dang ADORABLE Bobi!!! I love his smile!! Everytime I see you in Sudnay school with him I just think how dang cute he is!! :)

JaNae said...

He has had more hair cuts than McKenna has and she is 2 and 1/2. he is stinking cute.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! he looks so much like Stan! what a cute boy! and i love that he got lost in his blankets;) so funny