Saturday, April 9, 2011

Still here!

I know it's been a while... but I'm still here! My computer froze up and we had to spend some serious cash to get it working again. Then when we got it back, the internet wouldn't work. While that was going on, I was flat in bed with my back out! So... now the computer is working, the internet is working, and my back is working again... FINALLY!!!

On another note...

Look at my hair. It is getting so long! And I finally bought a new hair straightener (ion) which I am loving. Not loving the long hair so much, but if I have to have it long, I am glad I have the new straightener to go along with it. :)

5 comments:

Annette said...

You look GORGEOUS! Love the pic! I also love the cabinets in the back ground!!

Gurr Family said...

You are SEXY!!!!

USA said...

It's about time you're back, Ms. Bobi! You do look FABULOUS!! I wish my hair were that long... :) My husbands' is instead!! ha, ha!

Brianna Tuckett said...

I LOVE the hair!! It's WAY pretty!! Long hair looks good on you, but short hair does too!! Gotta LOVE those straighteners!! :) Glad your back is better and that you are back to blogging!! Love your posts! :)

Bobbi said...

I cut my hair just after I had Jack. Seeing yours long makes me wish I didn't cut it!! You look great! Your baby is Adorable. I love chubby babies. I've got one myself. :)