Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Family 5K

My sister FINALLY came back home for a visit with her boys. So we decided we wanted to do a little family 5K while she was here. Anyone in the family that wanted to join in could come along. Originally it was supposed to be a jogging 5K... however, I had an injured back and my doc said no jogging, and Brandi had an injured knee and her doc said no jogging... so instead of cancelling we did a 5K walk. It was a lot of fun! Maybe next time we will all be in working order and will be able to actually do it the right way! :)

2 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

Kuddos to you guys for braving the cold!! I love that your family is all in muted colored clothes and then you are in bright pink and green!! I LOVE IT!!! Way fun! :)

Annette said...

Yea! I am glad that you still got to do that! Looks like it was a blast! Oh, and I agree with Bri on the clothes! You look cute!