THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I LOVE MY CARSEAT COVER!! I've finally caught up on all of your posts too. You're amazing. Glad you had a good time with your sister and your family!! Thanks again for taking my kids on spur-of-the-moment the other day!! Appreciate ya...
totally cute! she got mine too:) lucky her. Hayden just rips it off now bc he can't see what is going on;) so she will have a backup when the other one is the wash! always amazing work!
Met on a blind date... went on a second date a year and a half after that... got engaged two and a half months after that... got married two and a half months after that... living happily ever after!
Trypten
happy... huggable... chubba dubbus!
Ryker
turtle power... transform... goose!
Corden
unstoppable energy... throws a ball like a teenage boy... great hugger
Kyler
loves to invent... loves to work with his hands... peacemaker
My name is Bobi. I have one husband, one ten year old, one eight year old, one five year old, one two year old, one dog, one cat... and they're all boys! Oh, and one goldfish (which I'm sure is also a boy!)
I love my crazy fun-filled life!!
5 comments:
THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I LOVE MY CARSEAT COVER!! I've finally caught up on all of your posts too. You're amazing. Glad you had a good time with your sister and your family!! Thanks again for taking my kids on spur-of-the-moment the other day!! Appreciate ya...
totally cute! she got mine too:) lucky her. Hayden just rips it off now bc he can't see what is going on;) so she will have a backup when the other one is the wash! always amazing work!
Love them!! Fun patterns and colors together! I don't know how you pick them out!
I love the car seat cover. It is so fun!!! Thanks so much.
Too cute!! You are so so talented Bobi!! Those are just ADORABLE!!! :)
Post a Comment