He won the prize for "most clever" Valentine box!
This is the Piggy Bank Rocket that Kyler made for a contest that the bank out here is having. They will be getting judged soon. They are giving away a $100.00 savings bond and a trophy to the 1st place winner, and trophies to 2nd and 3rd place. He's hoping he wins! :)
We're so proud of our creative kids!




5 comments:
That Robot Valentine's Box is the best evvvvvvver!!! Love it! :)
Your kids are very creative. That is awesome. I love them!
With you as a Mom, Bobi how could your kids NOT be creative!! :) I LOVE the robot and rocket!! Way cool ideas and they turned out way cute too :)
How fun! I love that they made what they wanted for their valentines! Ours all had to make the same thing. The rocket rocks too!! Such fun ideas!!!!!
i remember when we had to do that growing up! how fun! im not creative though so i hope my kids can stick with boring brown paper bags;) or i will be calling you;)
Post a Comment