I LOVE the outfit!! That is truly awesome and the fact that its green makes it even better! :) I also LOVE the towel!! Way cute! He has changed so much just from the last time I hung out with you guys. What a cutie :)
Met on a blind date... went on a second date a year and a half after that... got engaged two and a half months after that... got married two and a half months after that... living happily ever after!
Trypten
happy... huggable... chubba dubbus!
Ryker
turtle power... transform... goose!
Corden
unstoppable energy... throws a ball like a teenage boy... great hugger
Kyler
loves to invent... loves to work with his hands... peacemaker
My name is Bobi. I have one husband, one ten year old, one eight year old, one five year old, one two year old, one dog, one cat... and they're all boys! Oh, and one goldfish (which I'm sure is also a boy!)
I love my crazy fun-filled life!!
4 comments:
I LOVE the outfit!! That is truly awesome and the fact that its green makes it even better! :) I also LOVE the towel!! Way cute! He has changed so much just from the last time I hung out with you guys. What a cutie :)
What a little cutie!
What a cutie! Love the outfit!
He is looking so big already!! What a cutie!!!! Loved your Card! Boys: noise covered with dirt! :)
Post a Comment