
Today was Trypten's blessing day.

My grandma, my Mom, and I made this blessing outfit for him.

And Stan's Mom made these cute little crocheted oxfords.

He looked so handsome!

The blessing was wonderful and the party afterwards was a blast! Thanks to all of our family members for coming out to share in this special day with us!
4 comments:
Oh how I wish I could have been there. I hate missing these things. He looks adorable.
He did look very handsome!! Good job on the outfit! :) I love seeing baby blessings because it always seems like such a sweet father/baby moment and Trypton's blessing was no exception! :)
he is a good looking little guy. glad that you had a nice day. :)
He is SOOO cute! I wish I could've been there... I know your fam. I bet the party was a BLAST! :) He is looking more and more like Ryker to me.
Post a Comment